How To Get A Personal Loan With Bad Credit
This recession has caused many people to fall behind and bills and thus cause they credit to decline.
Many people are trying to get personal loans to catch up on these bills, pay repairs, or just everyday needs but can’t because of their credit. Listed are some tips and sources that may help someone with bad credit get a personal loan.
If you think your credit score might be too low, improve it by taking a teleseminar to raise your credit score.
- Get your credit report and credit score from one or all of the three credit bureaus: Experian, Equifax, and Transunion and check your credit score and any inaccuracies in the report. A score below 580 would make it difficult to obtain a personal loan.
- Consider borrowing from a friend or relative. It may be uncomfortable and embarrassing for some people, but if there is someone willing to loan you the money, then do it. Make it legal by signing a contract and scheduling monthly payments.
- Try the bank or credit union that you or your employer uses. They are more likely to give it to you because they can directly withdraw the money from you paycheck each pay period until the loan is paid in full.
- Search online for companies that extend personal loans to people with bad credit. Only ask for what you need and explain any inconsistencies on your credit report. Make sure the company is legitimate by speaking to an actual person and make sure the company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.
- Try a payday or cash advance loan, it is great for people with bad credit. If your situations are temporary, then try a payday or cash advance loan, it is better than getting no loan at all. However, cash advance and payday loans are based on your next payday, so if you can't come up with the money by the next payday, then another significant amount of interest is added on. So be careful!!
- Meet with a financial advisor to discuss how bad your credit really is.
- Use a co-signer who has good credit.
- Use this as an opportunity to bring your credit back on track.
Recently Posted Related Articles
Most Popular Related Articles