The Scooter Store Electric Power Chair
Medicare-Covered Power Chairs at Little to No Cost to You.
The SCOOTER Store makes it easy to get your Medicare-covered power chair at little to no cost to you. Act now! We'll find the best mobility solution for you.
If you have a medical condition that limits your mobility and prevents you from accomplishing basic day-to-day tasks, Medicare may cover 80% of the cost of a new power chair. Supplemental insurance may cover the remaining 20%. That means the mobility you need could cost you little to nothing!
The SCOOTER Store makes it easy to get your power chair at little to NO COST to you. We work with Medicare, physicians and private insurance companies and handle all the details for you. The SCOOTER Store Guaranteed Freedom Program(TM) is our unique process dedicated to helping you regain mobility.
We guarantee that if you complete our program, your claim for a new power chair or scooter will be approved or we'll give it to you absolutely free. Some restrictions apply. Act now! We'll find the best mobility solution for you.
The leading provider of power chairs and scooters for people with limited mobility, with a strong tradition of customer service. Imagine the wonderful feeling of regaining your freedom and independence…eating dinner with your family…going to the park with your grandkids…or making yourself a snack! Being active is what life is all about.
A power chair or scooter from The SCOOTER Store will help you enjoy all life has to offer.
Aging Is A Privilege And An Art
One thing is universal: everyone gets older. Getting old is a fact of life, and there is no reason to hide from it or try to avoid it. Embracing it is the best thing to do. Here are a few aging tips to make sure you continue to have a great life even as you get older.
If you make sure to have money to live on in your old age, you'll reduce the amount of stress you'll be under, and maintain your quality of life. Take some time to analyze your finances, and see if you can prepare for some of the eventualities associated with aging. If you do, you'll be able to better afford medical care, food, housing, etc.
If you worry about aging skin and wrinkles, stay away from the sun! Of course, we all like a little sun, but too much exposure can cause premature aging of the skin as well as increasing the risk of skin cancer. Tanning beds also pose the same risks, maybe even to a greater extent, as people tend to overuse them.
Embrace your age! Do not fight the fact that you are no longer as youthful as you once were. It is going to happen to everyone at some point and the sooner you embrace it, the sooner you will learn to adapt to it. You are smarter and more experienced in life, enjoy it!
You need to make sure your eyes have adequate protection as you age. The eye ages along with every other part of your body. Protect your eyes against ultraviolet radiation by wearing sunglasses with a high UV rating every time you leave the house. Regular drugstore sunglasses are acceptable only if they contain a high UV rating.
Even though you can't avoid getting older, there is one thing you can control: your attitude about getting older. If you take these tips and apply them, your life will improve. But if you adjust your attitude, you life can be truly wonderful. Stay positive, and your future is bright.
Recently Posted Related Articles
Most Popular Related Articles